Music Banter - View Single Post - Where is the line between sell-out and talentless nobodies?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 05:33 PM   #74 (permalink)
Oomph!
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
You were going on about how you'd never seen an Oomph t-shirt to which you were disproven. See what I mean about stumbling over contradictions?
No crowquill, you did not prove that I have never seen an Oomph t-shirt (other than my own), try again.

Quote:
You're making claims about their contract to which you know nothing about, thats not something thats an opinion.
I was speaking of contracts in general. And all of this merchandise talk is irrelevent, I've already said it doesn't mean the band has to compromise thier sound to sell pens and t-shirts.

Quote:
How is me having heard songs even relevant? I listened to one, boring garbage.
Because you said you know more about them and it isn't true. I know more about them because I LISTEN to them. And thier sound is probably the most importaint aspect in this whole discussion. Also, I couldn't care less that you think they are boring garbage after hearing one song, I don't value your opinion toward them and you probably did like them and just don't want to admit it.

Quote:
Thats not THEIR contract though is it?
No, just MOST of them. Where is your source that proves thier contract was different than this?
Oomph! is offline   Reply With Quote