Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite hardcore band
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 11:29 PM   #121 (permalink)
SlayeReyalS
Music Addict

my brother wants me to post his favorite hardcore bands. so, i will. because im nice....

A Change of Pace. A Dying Dream. The Agony Scene. Alexisonfire. Alivia. All Out War. All That Remains. Amentia. A Minute Till Midnight. And Juliet. A Perfect Murder. Arms Akimbo. As I Lay Dying. A Static Lullaby. As We Fight. Atreyu. At The Gates. The Autumn Offering. Avenged Sevenfold. Beneath the Sky. Between the Buried and Me. Black Dahlia Murder. The Bled. Bled Across Miles. Bleeding Through. Blood Brothers. Broken Front. Bury Your Dead. Confide. Darkest Hour. Dark Tranquility. Dead to Fall. Dillinger Escape Plan. Drowning Victoria. Edicius. Eighteen Visions. The Enemy Within. Evergreen Terrace. Fall River. Fatal Pudding. Forever is Forgotten. From Autumn to Ashes. Haste the Day. Hatebreed. Haunted. Heaven Shall Burn. Himsa. If Hope Dies. I Killed The Prom Queen. Immortal Souls. Indefinite Beauty. In Flames. Invocation of Nehek. It Dies Today. Killswitch Engage. The Letter Red. Love is Red. Martyr AD. Most Precious Blood. Nodes of Ranvier. Nora. Norma Jean. Poison the Well. Quantice Never Crashed. Remembering Never. Rhetoric. Scarlet. Still Remains. Suffocate Faster. The Number Twelve Looks Like You. Thought Not Taken. Throwdown. Unearth. Victims of Chaos. Walls of Jericho. Watch Them Die. Zao. Zombie Apocalypse.

he alphabetized them... i always wonder why he keeps record of these bands. he rarely listens to half of them. he says he got a lot of them off of purevolume. so yeah, he just finds them, writes em down, and never listens to them again.
SlayeReyalS is offline   Reply With Quote