Music Banter - View Single Post - Pop, is it corporate garbage or does it have it's merits?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #207 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomph! View Post
Someone (I already forget who) already admitted that most mainstream fans do not care that musch about music, and simply want it to be background soundtrack or whatever. Now, I will say I am more passionate and care about music more than them and it reflects in my tastes, if you want to say someone who doesn't care that much about music has equal tastes as someone who actually cares, so be it but I don't personally see how they could be treated as equal.
no. i'm saying your tastes are yours and my tastes are mine. they're both tastes and therefore equal (as personal taste) but different (mine vs yours). NOT better or worse. your coming off like you poop gold or something like you're so much better than the rest because you care about what you listen to as if no one else cares about the music they like just because it doesn't suit your personal taste or that it's mainstream pop.

again. get over yourself kid. no one is going to take you seriously until you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote