Music Banter - View Single Post - How comes every time the news reports a case of child abduction
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 09:21 PM   #23 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fal View Post
You aren't a murderer until you commit murder. You can still be homicidal. You aren't breaking paedophilia related laws until you abuse a kid but you can still be a paedophile.
the media would not know a person is a pedophile unless they were already caught committing the crime in the past. in which case why should they not be labeled as such in the present?

people are NOT publicly labeled as pedophiles until they commit the crime. how is that complicated? yes their condition exists prior to their actions but who knows about it besides the individual? try looking away from the dictionary long enough to use common sense.

i understand what you're saying but it's irrelevant within the context of the initial issue. it's entirely justified for the media to state that a child was abducted by a pedophile if that happens to be the case.

the ONLY way people find out who a pedophile is, happens AFTER they commit a crime against a child. again, how is that complicated? if the media is reporting that a pedophile abducted a child then it is not the first crime that person has committed. how else would they know they're dealing with a pedophile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote