Music Banter - View Single Post - America, F*ck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 03:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lizzie
Diskobox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsed2lguy View Post
Again, I have traveled to 46 of the 50 states, and am basing my argument off that. You are probably basing your defense of Americans off of your interaction with those in a very small section of this country, NW Washington, so please don't call me a moron. Your arguments are more generalizing than mine.
Right, My argument is full of generalizations, mine. Am I the one saying that all Americans are ignorant, dumb, liars? Am I the one basing my whole argument solely on my experiences with people in America, and not taking anything else into account? No, thats you. You are the one being incredibly ignorant and dumb for saying such things about the 300,000,000+ people living in America. Maybe all the people you have met were liars and cheats and everything else, but have you personally met all of the people living in America? Have you talked to them all and learned all about there opinions and views? No, and just because you have been to 46 of the states doesn't mean you can say such thing about a whole entire ****in nation.
You are generalizing, plain and simple