Music Banter - View Single Post - America, F*ck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 04:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
Right, My argument is full of generalizations, mine. Am I the one saying that all Americans are ignorant, dumb, liars? Am I the one basing my whole argument solely on my experiences with people in America, and not taking anything else into account? No, thats you. You are the one being incredibly ignorant and dumb for saying such things about the 300,000,000+ people living in America. Maybe all the people you have met were liars and cheats and everything else, but have you personally met all of the people living in America? Have you talked to them all and learned all about there opinions and views? No, and just because you have been to 46 of the states doesn't mean you can say such thing about a whole entire ****in nation.
You are generalizing, plain and simple
Once again, you misread my post, because I didn't say all Americans, I said most of them. You might be thinking that myself discriminating against Americans is the same as someone discriminating against peoples of different race, and religion. But, to be honest, I'm relentingly taking this view, not unrelentingly. I don't automatically hate all Americans, simply because they're American, and to be honest, if I saw a thread where someone was impuning a whole race, or religion, I would be pretty pissed off. So let me clarify - I'm taking the stance that, unless a situation is seen as a problem, then the problem can't be rectified. I see a very deep, very transparent problem with many places I have seen in America. But, go on and believe there's nothing wrong, and believe that all those people who are unrelentingly pro-America are the ones who are right, and the only ones who should speak up.