Music Banter - View Single Post - Artistic Statement?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #49 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Starving-Artless View Post
and all the people sitting in front of their computer monitors crying about animal cruelty are neglecting the starving animals in their very own cities just as much. THEY are the hypocrites.
Yes and while we're sitting on our computers we have a starving animal staked right next to us. Statements like that aren't really going to prove anything I found my cat sitting in a dumpster and I've had it for a long time since then. How is that not helping?

Quote:
people should stop making a big deal of things such as this unless they are willing to try and fix the problem.

besides, one starving dog in an art gallery is a huge uproar, but people in poverty in your own cities who go unnoticed aren't cried about to this degree.
You keep making poor comparisons. The homeless aren't staked to the ground and not allowed to eat or drink are they? Neither are the animals. This man did something to interfere with the dog, that's the problem.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote