Music Banter - View Single Post - Hate Crimes
Thread: Hate Crimes
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 08:26 PM   #180 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unfan View Post
Because hate is a chemical reaction in the brain, therefore natural chemical reactions in the brain are harmful, and those reactions are caused by the brain itself therefore for having a brain is harmful.
Well it's not like I'd deny that since Hitler had a brain, Stalin had a brain, etc but at the same time charity workers and Ghandi did too. I get that by going back to the core of hate you're hoping I'll back down because it looks silly but to say the human mind isn't dangerous is stupid.

I'd really like an example of how hatred is a completely harmless and not detrimental to society when its at the core of racism/sexism/homophobia/etc. I still think saying hate isn't damaging is a completely moronic statement and going "Oh well hatred stems from the brain" isn't going to change that because you're just pointing out the obvious.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote