Music Banter - View Single Post - Greatest rock songs?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 02:40 PM   #45 (permalink)
metalbasschick1092
Groupie

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
You know, I don't know how many times I've seen Stairway to Heaven at the top of rock lists, and while yes its a great, it takes awhile before it rocks.

Lets do our own then, what songs make you want to do things one might consider badass.....ok im bored and there are no new posts.

Ac/Dc - Back in Black
Black Sabbath - Iron Man
Deep Purple - Smoke on the water
Courtney Love - Mono
Led Zeppelin - immigrant song

Being the mockery, and your own list.

ok back in black has no right to be considered a greatest rock song or w/e the hell this is supposed to be but the thing is i only see the same songs or you ppl are just saying led zepplin songs, don't get me wrong i love led zepplin and have a HUGE amount of respect for their music and talent being as involved with music as i am and courtney love? no she's just a complete whore! you ppl need to actually need to listen to the MUSIC bhind the vocals which seems to happen alot today like what happens w/ good charlotte no musical talent but y do ppl like them itz because they like the vocals for sum reason ( i thnk they totally suck ) but they don't take into consideration the guitar riffs or the fact that there's no REAL guitar solos no talent once so ever and those are the kind of bands who suck out my will to live