Music Banter - View Single Post - Want to Impress Your Friends? Or have them think you're a total loser?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 06:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Default Want to Impress Your Friends? Or have them think you're a total loser?

Here it is...

100. ISAN "Plans Drawn in Pencil"

Wow I just found out these guys remixed Ef who are one of my favorite post-rock bands. Awesome anyway it's ambient and minimalistic music with nice melodies, I encourage it for chilling.
Favorite Song: Corundum
MySpace.com - isan - - Electronica / Ambient / Indie - www.myspace.com/isanmusic

99. Black Eyes and Neckties "Stiletto"

Fast paced horror punk with catchy riffs and choruses they're a pretty addictive band even if they're nothing special.
Favorite Song: Back from the Dead
MySpace.com - Black Eyes & Neckties - BELLINGHAM, US - Rock / Glam / Rock - www.myspace.com/blackeyesandneckties

98. I, Robot "Et Cetera"

Kind of typical screamo but the screamer is so awesome and Welcome the Plague Year-esque it doesn't matter.
Favorite Song: Now I Owe You a Favor
MySpace.com - I Robot - BROOKLYN, NEW YORK - Hardcore / Emo / Indie - www.myspace.com/irobot

97. We All Have Hooks for Hands "The Pretender"

Shouty, fun, loose yet very cohesive. It's We All Have Hooks For Hands probably one of the most why aren't they famous bands ever? They took chamber pop and threw in a variety of influences and came out with a sound total unique.
Favorite Song: Hold On C'Mon
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote