Music Banter - View Single Post - I am an uneducated American who supports the war for no good reason
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #86 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

The way you guys downplay the war is just hillarious.

So yeah, thousands of people are dead because we f*cked up, but hey its not so bad, at least more people die from heart disease.

Yeah I'm sorry but I have no idea what the freaking point is you're trying to make, we started a war and based the reason for it on 2 things, one is proven to be a lie (Iraqs ties with Al Qaeda and 9/11) and the other is yet to be proven (WMDs), thats hardly justification for the deaths of what is now in excess of 1.2 million Iraqis and over 4000 Americans, as well as many more wounded. Trying to downplay that is pretty offensive to me.

The media has filled people with a lot of lies, but a lot of that is from the rights perspective, not the left. FoxNews are clearly biased toward the right and MSNBC is moving increasingly closer to the right as well. And even though CNN, NBC, ABC and CBS are all said to be biased towards the left, they do their fair share of GOP approved scaremongering as well.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 04-20-2008 at 09:34 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote