Music Banter - View Single Post - I am an uneducated American who supports the war for no good reason
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #87 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiwikiwhat?? View Post
What a joke. The media has a right wing bias? Are you kidding? For every postive Iraq War-related story, there are a thousand more trying to convince you it has been nothing but a failure. Most news organizations won't even report good news.

Oh boy.

For one, thats not the media talking, thats the majority of the American public, the people who actually support the war are a minority, some outlets actually let that be known well whoopdy f*cking do, some left wing bias for telling the truth eh?

But you certainly wouldn't know that its a minority if you watch FoxNews, who have spread more lies about the war than anyone else, its also very ironic that the news network that is most supportive of the war is also the news network that covers it the least.

Quote:
I've yet to hear Keith Olbermann concede that the surge worked.
Because it hasn't.

Quote:
Instead he says ridiculous things like: "Well, there has been a decline in violence, but the surge is a total failure because the Iraqi government is still shockingly inept and political progress is not being made"
Theres still a sh*tload of violence there, I'd hardly call that a success because it decreased some. Its still one hell of a quagmire that we created, something Cheney knew would happen long before we even started the war.

Its normal for violence to decrease in a war that has gone on for so long anyway. Having less troops = less troops dead. Not hard to do the math.

Quote:
The surge was instituted to quell violence. It did, it still is. It is/was successful.
.......ClashWho?

Quote:
The war gets negative publicity because it's trendy to hate George Bush, and its trendy to be a pacifist. Basically it's trendy to be an idealistic, unrealistic moron.
Wow, you're a real Rush Limbaugh.

EDIT: So who deleted it? Ethan?

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 04-20-2008 at 09:57 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote