Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 09:22 AM   #288 (permalink)
MURDER JUNKIE
The Wetter The Better!!

1) What extremely difficult life situation have you overcome and how did you do it? Quite a few years back my wife and I had a separation for a few months, we both made some compromises and made it work. The stresses of everyday life are an incredible burden and you must learn not to take them out on the people you love and care about. Wow, that's a lot more personal than I ever thought I'd get on MB

2) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Much the same however with a new job, more disposable income, and a little JUNKIE wandering around

3) Name 5 things you would want to change about yourself?
1) be a little bit more assertive
2) take a little bit better care of myself healthwise
3) start acting my age, I think this has held me back professionally
4) be a little more empathetic to strangers
5) start helping my wife a little more around the house

4) To which social class do you belong? Middle

5) When was the time you were the most frightened? People were getting laid off at work and my number was getting pretty close, in my area the blue collar jobs are getting increasingly hard to come by

6) Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?

Acceptable - If sum sucka's talkin' shit
- Bitch didn't have ma munny

Unacceptable - I've mulled this one over and it was tough but I suppose if the waitress at a restaurant presented me with a really crappy meal I would spare her, after all she didn't make the food the kitchen did
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote