Music Banter - View Single Post - Want to Impress Your Friends? Or have them think you're a total loser?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 11:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

92. Belaire "Exploding, Impacting"

Members of Fancy Feast, Voxtrot, and Arkay. The gentleness of Maria Taylor combined with the dancieness of danceness? Yes. They describe themselves as prog synth-pop.
Favorite Song: You Really Got Me Goin'
MySpace.com - Belaire - AUSTIN, Texas - Indie / Electro / Pop - www.myspace.com/belaire

91. Lullatone "Little Songs About Raindrops"

Japanese electronic/indie-pop due describe themselves as "Pajama pop" I don't know how accurate it is, but they have a very cutesy sound that can be oddly creepy.
Favorite Song: Leaves Falling
MySpace.com - Lullatone - Nagoya, Aichi - Indie / Pop - www.myspace.com/lullatone

90. Califone "Roots & Crowns"

A genius blend of modern electronic music with electric guitars blended very well roots music. Kind of reminds me of My Morning Jacket except better and much more creative.
Favorite Song: The Eye You Lost in the Crusade
MySpace.com - califone - CHICAGO, IL / LOS ANGELES, CA - Blues / Experimental / Folk - www.myspace.com/califonemusic

89. Trainwreck "Trainwreck"

It's like His Hero is Gone if they decided they were a European Screamo band, much love people. I don't know whether to call them hardcore influenced emo or emo influenced hardcore.
Favorite Song:
MySpace.com - TRAINWRECK - DE - Hardcore / Punk / Healing & EasyListening - www.myspace.com/trainwreck5
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote