Music Banter - View Single Post - Fave Guitar Brand?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #126 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixpunk View Post
i havent seen a carvin in years, highly doubt they are better quality as some of the PRS's. The Carvin CT models are nice to look at, but they almost look as if someone came up with the clever idea of combining the style of a Jackson with the look of a PRS.
PRS are just a more expensive slightly more consistent version of gibson.

Carvin on the other hand are a fully handmade custom shop who have a legendary reputation as being some of the finest instruments available to mankind and were also the axes of choice for one Jason Becker and Marty Friedman.

Now please, go and play a Carvin before you start saying your favourite overpriced guitar brand are so much better than them. And when I say that I don't mean 'Go and play a 15K PRS set up by jesus, then compare it to a 1500 basic carvin from 1984 with a rusted bridge'

I mean 'Go and actually compare things before you claim the superiority of either'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!