Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Artist: Round 2: Poll C
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 08:03 PM   #54 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I don't think that is laughable at all.
Do you think the Smashing Pumpkins are more important than My Bloody Valentine than?

Quote:
I think you're overstating Odelays impact just a little.
It's had quite a bit of impact I think, I would expand on this but if you're not going to expand on your opinions you're just going to post the opposite opinion and not add anything on I'll do the same.

Quote:
Yes you're comparing 2 artists of near equal popularity, but you're saying one is more important than the other becauses hes more original.
I don't think that's a far fetched thing to do. If two albums were just as popular as eachother and therefore had the same amount of reach and one was obviously more groundbreaking what's wrong with considering that one more important?

Quote:
If we're talking "greatest" then maybe you're right, but "best" could be interpreted to mean just personal opinion.
Oh christ, greatest=best I was talking the same sort of list, are they really that different? How pointlessly anal you can be is ridiculous sometimes.