Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 02:07 PM   #320 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

1) Have you ever met a famous person?
Fish from Marillion (In a toilet)
Billy Childish (Coming out of a toilet)
Jon Pertwee , Peter Davison , Colin Baker , Sylvester McCoy
Louise Jameson (Actress - Dr Who , Tenko , Eastenders)
Michael Sherd (Actor - Mr Bronson in Grange Hill and Admiral Ozzel in Star Wars)
Goldie , Boy George , The Krankies (They live down the road), Oliver Reed (Used to live down the road) Duncan Ferguson , David Beckham when he played for a match for Man U's youth team over here.

2) What is the most expensive item you own?
Once spent £500 on a coat , not the most expensive item i've ever bought but is the most extravagant I can mention. Anything more than that is just likely to be a boring household object.

3) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Getting some time off before I finally snap and end up twatting my boss

4) Who is the funniest comedian?
Jerry Sadowitz and Mark Thomas i've always rated highly. I've also been a longtime fan of Jack Dee ever since he started , in fact i've seen him live 5 times. I'd like to see Ed Byrne do more too.

5) What was your favorite childhood TV programme?
HA!
Actually it wasn't Doctor Who , when it was moved to weeknights in the mid 80s I couldn't watch it because we only had one TV and my Dad insisted on watching ITV. I didn't become a Doctor Who fan proper until the books came out in the early 90s. My favourite shows as a kid was probably Grange Hill and It's A Knockout.

6) Do you have any nicknames?
My Mum and Dad have always called me Mate.
Not in the context of 'alright mate you having a drink'
but as an actual name like 'That's Mate's drink' or 'Mate's outside in the garden with a beer'.
Don't know why , I might ask them one day.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote