Music Banter - View Single Post - X-Files
Thread: X-Files
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
cardboard adolescent
;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
Okay...
Im on season #7(been skipping the filler episodes)

and im lost as ****. Cardboard, maybe you can help.

2.) Why doesn't mulder ever get a swat team and go back to some of the places he has "alien" evidence. Like the ****ing abondoned building way the **** up north were they had a **** ton of files, or to the other secret place in the pentagon? He goes to a place, finds a **** ton of evidence, leaves the place, then complains about not being able to find any evidence.

Because the people who run the FBI and CIA are part of the conspiracy, and probably would not authorize this. Also, it would spoil the show.

3.)Are the rebel aliens good or bad? They are killing humans, but thats stopping the other aliens from killing humans? Or stopping the humans from giving other humans for the aliens to kill?

They are "good" in the sense the sense of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," but not really in the typical moral way. They're killing people to stop the "bad aliens" from starting colonization of the planet. I'll explain this in relation to one of your other questions.

4.) what ever happened to the black guy who was giving mulder info? Why hasn't anyone replaced him?

I think he was offed at the end of the first season? I'm not completely sure of that though.

5.) Skindey had that native american guy memorize that whole document on alien abuctions that was in navajo. There's some ****ing evidence right there, why not use it?
6.) How is making an alien-human hybrid saving the humans from the aliens?

It's not. In fact, colonization of the earth by the "bad aliens" was scheduled to begin as soon as an alien-human hybrid was developed, since the aliens were planning on using these hybrids as slave workers. The conspiracy was, at the suggestion of Mulder's father, working as slowly as possible to develop these hybrids while at the same time trying to develop a vaccine to the "black oil."

7.) What the **** is with the bounty hunter? First he goes after clones, then healing guys. They never have him talking to anyone.

he's one of the "bad aliens." i think.

8.) why was the cigarrete man shot, only to be given his old position back immediately?
9.) Mulders mom kept this thing, a weapon, in the lamp. Mulder uses it once, gets rid of it. I thought the **** was more important?
10.) Theyre was a guy who tried to kill skinnerd, he called people with a computer voice. Saying skinner had 24 hours to live. Who was this guy, why isnt he around anymore?
11.) WHO THE **** IS KRYCHECK? why is he still around? first they tried to kill him, then he tried to blackmail the baddies.Now hes ****ing floating around everywhere doing everything.

he's mulder's foil?

12.) The smoking man was the father of mulders sister. Yet mulder is still whining about not being able to find her? Well you know shes in the state, ****ing open up the phonebook!
13.) will any of this stuff matter by the time i start season 8?

God this show is one giant mind****, i have more questions still. I could have started at season 7 and have about as much info >.<
uh.. i answered the questions i could.
cardboard adolescent is offline   Reply With Quote