Music Banter - View Single Post - Media Bias
Thread: Media Bias
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsed2lguy View Post
Right, everyone would be free to be as dumb as they please. I think we all have a capability to learn and grow, but what bothers me is the people who hold fast to a certain belief system. I think some people vote against what they know to be right many times, and it's just because they're afraid to be seen as different within a certain group of people.
lol...your vote isn't exactly publically available information.

Quote:
Studies have been done on this, where people in a classroom have been afraid to speak up about an answer that they knew to be true, but different than what most of the people were answering. Later, when interviewed after the class, they had admitted that they knew the right answer, but answered incorrectly intentionally just not to be seen as different.
Link?

Quote:
And next, you're probably going to tell me that people have the right to be as conformist as they please, right?
Well they do.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote