Music Banter - View Single Post - Media Bias
Thread: Media Bias
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 08:11 AM   #34 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombeels View Post
I'm not sure what you are getting at. You seem to acknowledge the dishonesty and blatant biased agenda Fox news has but you feel it is better to keep quiet and ignore it?
more like i just don't bother with foxnews. anyone with half a clue in their head can see that it's bogus so why even acknowledge it as remotely factual? do you get upset at tabloid headlines? does the national enquirer really grind your gears?

so yeah, i ignore foxnews and if more people did they would change because their ratings would drop. but instead we get a bunch of idealist morons tuning in so they can get pissed off about inaccuracies in their reports and then continue drawing attention to the source by whining about it all over the net. it's the same way religious groups established howard stern's early career.

it's like the old saying goes - there's no such thing as bad press. if theused2lguy really didn't give a crap what other people thought and truly believed they were free to think what they wanted then why would he complain about the views they choose to acknowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote