Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Artist: Round 2: Poll E
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #30 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

I could just say I was exageratiing, but I'm afraid not.

I'm certainly not exagerating when i say this, when I came upon their Myspace page what I heard was so bad that it has actually made me right on the f*cking spot completely lose all faith in music, and without that what do I have to contribute here? Not that I ever contributed anything to begin with, save some prog ed thing that no one ever reads anyway.

In summary, Et Tu Brute has opened my eyes, music is meaningless and it has no purpose anymore except to be used as a font for "being cool". Nobody listens to bands they genuinely enjoy anymore, rather they pick out the crappiest obscure bands they can find so they can say "I'm hip, I hate all popular music and only like obscure stuff" and because you have made a habit out of mentioning the same talentless piece of crap bands over and over and over again that some poor saps are tricked into buying/downloading one of their albums, and they f*cking know it sucks but they pretend to love it so as not to seem like a douchebag to the person who recommended it to them, and because they want to be "cool", so these poor saps recommend the same bands to other poor souls who become trapped in this pointless cycle of "being hip" that goes on and on until eventually this godawful musical abomination against god somehow becomes popular.

This has pretty much been the entire history of Indie, Hardcore and Emo music.

So I bid you all a final farewell, for this bands epic sh*tiness has made me lose all hope in music, I now have nothing to live for, and I will now take my own life, I don't know how yet, but I'll try to make it as dramatic as possible. Oh I'll know, I'll choke on my own ****. Goooood bye, cruuuuuuuel wooorld..... *gasp*

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 04-29-2008 at 07:53 PM.