Music Banter - View Single Post - Astrology
Thread: Astrology
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 07:57 PM   #24 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
mmmmmmm libra's are the ****,.....i'm one too

you should read some linda goodman,....

here's what she says about libra's in her 'sun signs'

Libra
holy crap that was a long read. good, but long.

as for the other comments. i don't think the point of astrology is to showcase predisposed behavior within individuals so much as a reflection of common personality traits shared between people born at different times of the year. those who want to use it as a crutch to validate their behavior are simply covering up their own insecurities. on the other hand astrology can be useful as a way of getting a generalized idea of another person's personality.

it does seem logical that the month you're born in will affect some basic elements of your personality. it would affect your early perception of how the seasons change and the world turns. a person born in march would see the summer occur first while a person born in october wouldn't see the summer until the end of the year. the behavior of the people surrounding the individual (and thereby indirectly shaping various aspects of their development) would naturally change depending on the season and would have varying influences on the individual's personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote