Music Banter - View Single Post - Media Bias
Thread: Media Bias
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #40 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsed2lguy View Post
LOL, no I won't move on to my really real for real point, because I have already stated the point of this thread. It was to point out that FoxNews is extremely biased toward the R, and most of the media in general is biased toward the right. I found it necessary to bring this up, because they are always purporting there is a liberal bias. Also, I did a very good job of this, by saying that they're constantly attacking Bill Ayers, someone who Barrack Obama has occasionally been in the same place with, by saying he's a terrorist, when in fact he was just an anarchist at worst. They have also called him a 'killer', when he has never killed anyone, and also the only people the Weather Underground has killed have inadvertently been members of their own party.
You're an atrocity.

Your point is that Fox News is Bias? Who were you alerting with that rallying cry? Did anyone not know that?

Do you honestly get your world view from the back of the car in front of you?And I'm inclined to agree with mr. dave on this one. You're rapid in your need to condemn the right while nary a liberal descent to speak of.

List me 5 distinct reasons Obama shouldn't be president.