Music Banter - View Single Post - Media Bias
Thread: Media Bias
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #51 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
Well its incredibly evident that you don't. We've argued against nearly every hollow presentation of "facts" you've come up with and yet you still refuse to concede. In fact, you think we're all dumber because we're not suicide bombing the fox corporation.
First off, everyone who has posted in this thread has agreed that the media is biased, including yourself and Mr. Dave. Second, I never urged anyone to suicide bomb the fox news corporation. I don't think that type of action would resolve anything. Only love can conquer hate-Marvin ***e

Quote:
By your past statements, its easy to conclude you don't watch fox news.
Yeah, if you had read, you would have noticed that I said I listen to it.

Quote:
By your own admission you haven't seen all of "outfoxed" and I suspect nothing else that disrupts their assertions of "fair and balanced" like the F.A.I.R. report.
Thank you for furthering my point. At least you have a very unique way of arguing against my hollow presentations.

Quote:
And given that you're listing the above mentioned things as a reason for why he's "bias" against your opinion (which is laughable), I'll remind you being the worldly chap that you are that I'm a U.S. citizen by all accounts, our gun control is viciously enforced, and our health care system is one of the more advanced int he country.
You said 'reason for why he's "bias" against your opinion there', and to be honest, I'm really not sure who you're talking about. For the second point, either they have much stricter gun control laws in Canada, or they just don't have nearly as many guns, because violent crime is virtually nonexistent up there. 'Our health care is one of the more advanced in the country,' I assume you meant world, which simply isn't true, and Canada's outshines us by a light year.

Quote:
You came up with 2 reasons Barrack Obama shouldn't be president. I've cast a vote for the man and I could muster up more than that.
Quote:
Its not that you want him elected stupid,
I'm glad that we're having a mature, nonpartisan discussion here
Quote:
its that you can't see the issue from all sides. If you can't do that, you ought not to speak on the issue.
Uh, well the Clintons are liars, probably nearly as much as the Bushes. I feel the same about Barrack Obama. John McCain stands above George W. Bush and **** Cheney IMO, because he actually served in the military, rather than making painstaking efforts to avoid it. As for seeing issues from both sides, I just now began to do that. Sorry, I didn't realize I was the news. I mean, it would be hypocritical of me to say the media is biased and then be extremely biased myself. However, I haven't been really smearing the R's candidates. All I have been talking about is how the right has been doing that to the left, and somehow I've gotten way out of line and should no longer speak on the issues according to you.
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline   Reply With Quote