Music Banter - View Single Post - Want to Impress Your Friends? Or have them think you're a total loser?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #17 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

91.Black Bear "The Cinnamon Phase"

Very fun and upbeat electronic act, I'm kind of tired so my definitions are going to suck if their isn't too much history behind the act.
Favorite Song: Flicker Wings
MySpace.com - Black Bear - Shoreditch, London - Indie / Rock / Electro - www.myspace.com/blackbear

90. Fruit Bats "Mouthfuls"

Eric Johnson of the Shins side project and funnily enough they sound a lot like the Shins. They're not as good but after playing what Shins album I had to death in 2006 this was a very welcome album because it was new.
Favorite Song: Rainbow Sign
MySpace.com - Fruit Bats - Visual / Bluegrass - www.myspace.com/thefruitbats

89. Zion I "Mind Over Matter"

I don't know what to say other than this is just a really solid album. Good production, beats and everything. It's pretty immediate also but doesn't get tiring.
Favorite Song: Critical
MySpace.com - ZION-I - THE CITY OF DOPE, California - Hip Hop / Rap / Alternative - www.myspace.com/zioni

88. Electric President "Electric President"

Nice soft electronica in the way of the Postal Service but with acoustic guitars too.
Favorite Song: Good Morning, Hypocrite
MySpace.com - Electric President - Indie - www.myspace.com/morrelectric
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote