Music Banter - View Single Post - Media Bias
Thread: Media Bias
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 08:10 AM   #73 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsed2lguy View Post
Your research was just found faulty in that gun crime thread. You said Canada had double the violent crimes per capita, then the next poster came back and said U.S. had a higher rate of gun crime than Canada, and also the U.S. rate of violent crime was 5 per 100,000 and Canada-1 per 100,000.
Yeah, I based myself on a Canadian stereotype, even though on the show, they were interviewing actual physical real live Canadians. You realize that's possible don't you. God, I don't even know why I'm trying to keep up with you and Big3.
violent crime and gun crime are not the same thing. your claim was that violent crime in canada was virtually non-existant. i see your foxnews spin skills are still very functional. at least i owned up to being wrong about the gun crime thing, the violent crime stat is still accurate.

as for a show that interviews real deal people. ever heard of the 'rick mercer report' it's what the daily show doesn't have the balls to be. anyway he sometimes heads down south to interview 'real' americans. you wouldn't believe the amount of idiocy broadcast back to viewers. senators congratulating toronto for finally paving all their streets. people on the street cheering the fact that all provinces now have running water... you can stack any show you want with whatever slant you want to push - and it doesn't always end up being broadcast on fox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote