Music Banter - View Single Post - Most Unlikely to be President
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

^It's basically a direct response to your post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsed2lguy View Post
I find it's vice versa in most cases, but as for your point about religion, my thought is you wouldn't have a standing chance if you were Mormon, a Hindu, a Muslim, a Buddhist, a Bahai, really any religion other than some form of Christianity.
Well I agree I just think if you were a Mormon you would have a good deal more chance of getting elected than a Muslim would.

Also about the homosexual thing I understand it can happen in completely reverse where the parent's become to accept homosexuality because their child comes out but at the same time I think the idea's are similar there. You have a belief you put on for everyone and tell people but deep down you have it in you to think totally opposite of that belief. One is more of a revelation while the other's always been there but meh I can't explain this properly so I hope you get what I'm getting at.