Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Most Wanted
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #505 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
Yeah, but then you aren't really helping the community. You should probably strive to keep a s/l ratio of at least 1. Either way, you encrypt yourself so your IP doesn't know you are DLing from torrents. Second of all if you are really that scared join a good private community. The only problem about private communities is that they tend to force you to keep a nice high ratio, which sometimes can be hard to do because all the other seeds are getting all the upload points. I know one private community where I can find anything pretty much, but they require that you provide every freaking bit of information on the album and I don't feel like asking 10 people how to get that information. If there was an expert I would ask him, but I don't want to take up their time. I would ask the person that invited me to tell me, but I am already bothering him enough about Linux.
I was more talking about when using public sites like mininova when I said just remove it so it doesn't seed not necessarily a private community that has a ratio check or anything.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote