Music Banter - View Single Post - T.V Shows you hate
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 09:33 AM   #61 (permalink)
Whatsitoosit
Bringer of Carrots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosmada View Post
but dont you feel like its, wrong like some of the questions the commercial had was " If you knew you would not get caught would you cheat on your wife?"
I think those couples are already about to divorce... their probably like "let's make a few bucks in the meantime". I agree though, I think it's a terrible show mainly because I would probably fail if I were in that seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
lol I second that list....don't even get me started on friends.....I watched the first season then I had enough.....and I wonder which new york they were living in....I didn't many minorities......
oh man, my girl and I have gone through season 1-10 of friends (I actually enjoy that show).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Normally I can't stand reality TV but I'll make an exception for any with Gordon Ramsey involved.
Right on.. Hells Kitchen is the ****, I have season one on my netflix (long wait).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
On the top of my list of shows to hate are any soap operas. Who comes up with the crappy story lines for this stuff anyway?? "Oh no! My boyfriends sisters uncles roommate, who used to be my lesbian lover but left me for a the doctor she was seeing about her inoperable brain tumor, (and by the way, she's pregnant with quadruplets), just got hit my a speeding semi-truck and is laying in a hospital bed with only days to live!" Dum, Dum, Duuuuuuummmm.
I concur.

I don't have a hatred for any TV show but growing up I would never want to watch Mash, it just looked boring and the theme song confirmed this. Also, Soap Operas... I understand they have their respected audience but I will never be one of them.

Edit: Dancing with the stars sucks.

Last edited by Whatsitoosit; 05-08-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Whatsitoosit is offline   Reply With Quote