Music Banter - View Single Post - So Im a felon now. This is my story.
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 12:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezeekial View Post
Nice to see mature responses in here.
What did you expect?

This is the internet , you did something stupid. Of course people find it funny.

I find it hard to believe you thought you were doing nothing wrong. I mean surely the word BOOTLEG was a bit of a clue.

And if you were sneaking recording equipment into shows I also find it hard to believe you never questioned the fact WHY you had to hide this recording equipment on your way in. Do you think bands do it just to be assholes?

But to be honest I have the feeling your entire story is total bullshit and you were well aware of what you were doing. Either that or you are the most stupid & naive person on earth.
If you were just some kid who burned a few shows off to share with your friends maybe i'd have some sympathy. But you had the know how to start an entire bootlegging racket and made thousands , and quite honestly I don't see how someone could have the knowledge to something to make that much money and not be aware of the legal standpoint.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote