Music Banter - View Single Post - Israel's Birthday
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #49 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Eurgh, actually soddit. I've been through too many online debates with pre-pubescent Americans who buy into the bull**** Murdoch media campaigns and are left thinking the sun shines out of Israels arse.

Come back when you've done some real research into the subject; primarily by looking at a wider selection or sources that have a bias other than Murdoch's zionist brainwashing. Fuck it, start with a google search and you'll learn a hell of a lot.

If you're so far gone that you genuinely think the primary sources of destruction in the area come from Arab nations and terrorist organisations, nothing I say or link to as evidence will likely alter your bigoted opinion. Protip: the primary cause of damage is Israel.

I have a mission for your self-enlightenment.
1. Consider how much people moan and gripe about immigrants stealing jobs. Then consider what would happen if EVERYONE IN AMERICA was told they have to up sticks and move to either New Mexico or Iowa, because the Bosnians have had a real shit time of it what with racial prosecution, and need somewhere safe to life.
2. Google search on "Israeli Gaza Incursion" and at least look at a few of the time stamps on the articles, even if you don't bother reading them.
3. Google image search on "Israeli security fence". Keep the results in consideration when comparing these images:

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/histo..._hist_1973.jpg

Notably bottom left (land which Israel was legally allowed) and bottom right (land which Israel itself and zionist militia's wrested from the Palestinian occupants).
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote