Music Banter - View Single Post - Israel's Birthday
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 10:38 PM   #51 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Kick the cat. Palestinians didn't gas the Jews why should they suffer the consequences? The terrorist organisations represent a select few; why are all Palestinians collectively responsible and punishable for the actions of so little? Why should surrounding countries have to take millions into their infrastructure as a result of poor British handling of the situation? Countries such as Jordan and Syria (which were created to in such a fashion to ease foreign Governance, Israel was an irrelevance at the time of their formation) DID take on refugees (have you bothered to look up the stats on this?) but amazingly nations just coming out of the rule of a foreign empire and trying to set themselves up tend to find it hard to handle an influx of five million. Hell even America with all the space it has wouldn't really know what to do with 5 million asylum seekers. Why is it the responsibility of the surrounding nations to pick up the fallout caused by Israeli methods?

Did you bother looking into WHY the woman felt the necessity to blow herself and a load of other people up? Have you bothered to compare the number of Palestinian lives lost (both to Israeli incursions AND their "own" suicide bombers) compared to those of Israelis lost to suicide bombers and terrorist militias? Have you looked into the number of suicide bombings triggered by events caused by the Security Fence? Have you looked into the effect that the illegal settlements and their supply roads have on the Palestinian quality of life?

There would be no problem if the Zionists had accepted the offer of an unpopulated area of Uganda. I say again, how would America respond if it's entire population was told they had two, undeveloped (comparatively), economically disadvantages states that they all had to move to and live in because Bosnians and Chechens need somewhere safe to live away from the oppressive Russian Government.

Protip: Not just Jews suffered in the holocaust. Shall we give the homosexuals Greece, because it's their historical homeland? Furthermore the holocaust isn't the only Genocide; giving a country to each group that has suffered is unrealistic and inane.

Tl;dr: as I've said, I'm bored of debating with Jews who think Israel shits whippy ice cream.
Because it's obvious you didn't bother to do a single of the google searches (whippy ice cream tastes a whole lot nicer before people tell you it's made with the same chemicals they put in nappies), this is my last post directed as a response to you in this thread. I'll leave you with the easier task of googling the phrase "Sabra and Shatila". If you think you have a good stomach you can even try an image search.

Last edited by Barnard17; 05-13-2008 at 05:01 AM.
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote