Music Banter - View Single Post - How do you buy your music? Your input needed!!
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
YourMusic
Groupie

Cool How do you buy your music? Your input needed!!

YOUR MUSIC MAGAZINE Market Research
How Do You Buy Your Music?

Hello Everyone!!
I have been performing this "market research" of sorts for the past couple of days and have received some very interesting responses.

As a writer in the music industry, I see a huge change in the way that the listener is buying their music these days and I'm attempting to compile some data for an upcoming article in Your Music Magazine.

Please take the time to answer these short questions and
email your responses to: itay@yourmusicmagazine.com
or just post them here.

please be as truthful and sincere as possible in your responses.

1. When was the last time you purchased a new CD? (I mean a physical Compact Disc!) please include the title if possible.

2. Which format do you prefer to purchase your new music?

3. Would a vinyl-only release that includes a "download the album" link free of charge entice you to pick up a record on wax more so than on CD?

4. If given the option to pay whatever you wanted for a digital copy of your favorite band's new release (we're talking full album), be it $.01 or $20 or even $2000, what would you pay?

As an added bonus, everyone who answers back will receive a FREE DOWNLOAD from up and coming Bay Area band, Serendipity Project, including their latest EP W/ bonus tracks not found anywhere else! (thanks guys!)

Last edited by YourMusic; 05-16-2008 at 04:01 PM.
YourMusic is offline   Reply With Quote