Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 09:52 PM   #144 (permalink)
ProggyMan
Reformed Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser View Post
No, not during the Jazz, in the regular season this year nd past years.
Odom is ageing he is nothing like he was with the Clippers and with that age brings missed oppurtunities, look at Shaq for example he was the greatest center when with the Lakers now he's gotten older and isn't the same player point and everything are down, same with Odom. Gasol is great but if you say he is the greatest you are wrong without a shadow of a doubt. Bynum isn't that great he can dunk, rebound and on occasion block, he is still inexpierenced and that is what's gonna hurt them in the long run. Luke Walton isn't that great, Radmonivic only goes for 3's which isn't the best choice, Vjacic is medicore, Farmar is still inexpierenced (he's only been in the NBA for maybe 2-3 years).....Detroit, Boston, San Antonio, New Orleans, Dallas, Phoenix are all much better depth wise....Even Utah is better, they just couldn't match up with Kobe.
In past years? Lol. Odom isn't even old, he's in his prime, great shape but now he's more experienced and I'd say his play this year disproves what you're saying about him. I never said Gasol was the greatest. But he's one of the best in the NBA right now. Bynum's inexperience will hurt him in the long run? Isn't that kinda'...Nonsensical? Well yeah, none of their bench players are great, but that's why their bench players. They've got a bunch of solid role players that do their job. But Phoenix? They run a 7 man rotation for God's sake! Utah has a mediocre bench, I don't know why you think they're better. Beyond Millsap and maybe Harpring they don't have much. Seriously, look at the bench scoring for the series...The Lakers are on of the best in the league in that category.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote