Music Banter - View Single Post - What Kind Of Drunk Are You
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #68 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

Hmmm...once, a friend and me went to the San Antonio Riverwalk and bar hopped from our hotel, all the way to Coyote Ugly, which was quite away away. On the way there, had 2 margaritas and a few beers. Then, once we got to Coyote Ugly, we proceeded to have between us 2 jager bombs, 8 shots of Patron, 8 of something with Malibu rum with in it, and 2 shots of Captain Morgan. Then we got on the bar with the bartenders and started dancing. Except I was so wasted, the bouncer had to help me onto the bar, where I hip bumped my friend and almost sent her sailing. On the way back to the hotel, my friend decided to walk on the Riverwalk side of the walkway so I wouldn't fall in (she's hardcore, girl didn't even hurl later!). We passed a cop on the way back to the hotel, and I said very loudly to my friend that we'd better walk straight or else we might get arrested for public intoxication. Way to go brain child. Thankfully, he had mercy and we walked the rest of the way back to the hotel where I proceeded to puke myself inside out.

Good times!