Music Banter - View Single Post - How much has your music taste changed over the years?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 03:38 AM   #105 (permalink)
djkikis
Groupie

I think it's fair to say that a lot of people started listening to pop music as a kid..

i did anyways hahaha embarrasing but true i listened to a lot of pop songs like hanson and what not.. good thing i left to boarding school because then i started buying rock albums...

actually when i was in 4th grade i was listening to a lot of aerosmith and green day, just singing along w the lyric book.. then i moved onto pop god knows why..

during my preteen years smashing pumpkins, pearl jam, and van halen filled my ears up the most... after that my taste went crazy (due to the downloading craze on the net)..

i started listening to MOCK ORANGE (ie the greatest fkin band in the world) then Glassjaw.. Pavement, a lot of like pop punk, the hives, the strokes, thursday.. just general rocking stuff..

then like anyone else i think once you hit college ie above 18 you start listening to electronic music.... i started getting into electronic music in the summer after highschool.. then i started djing about 2-3 years after that.. first it was hip hop then it was break beats then it became house! now its whatever is on my table.. i listen to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow i listen to a lot of music hahaha thats it!