Music Banter - View Single Post - Pop, is it corporate garbage or does it have it's merits?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 04:40 AM   #298 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomph! View Post
You know what, don't worry about it. You pathetic losers can spend all day and night on a shitty music forum, and lol about grammatical errors or whatever it is you do here. I've already invested too much of my time on this cesspool of brainless, psudo-clever retorts and condescending trolls who sit on their fat-asses, mindlessly repeating the same garbage to the same people day in and day out on the same little pointless forum. God, grow the fuck up, get a job or a girlfriend or something. You're probably a bunch friendless losers in real life anyway, so to compensate for your social short-comings you group together on the internet, where you can take advantage of anonymity and live out your fantasy of being cool and likeable by circle-jerking each other with glib, meaningless posts.

You guys aren't interested in objective debate or anything remotely related, your interested in ego-stroking nonsense.

Fuck you, fuck this site, you can waste your time banning me or actually responding but I'm not coming back (although I don't think you internet nerds have 'time' to waste). Keep your lame, faggy music, it perfectly reflects your personality anyway. And since this is my last post here, I spellchecked and proof-read it just for you!
The classic "you're all fat losers" argument.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote