Music Banter - View Single Post - The Case For/ The Case Against..
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 02:31 PM   #18 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer
I am trying to get posts that may change peoples perceptions of classic albums for better or worse.
Instead you get crap like this.

Quote:
Led Zeppelin "Led Zeppelin IV"

I understand why its a classic and all because its got annoying radio anthems like Rock and Roll coupled with such terrible lyrical subjects like the Battle of Evermore and Going to California (lol@ him not getting laid) but how anyone can stand Plants annoying wailing and Page's stolen riffs in addition to the sheer annoyingness of songs like Misty Mountain Hop is beyond me. Thank you for wasting 40 minutes of my time Zeppelin.
Sometimes you just have to accept failure.

How many goddamn ****ing times do I have to tell you? Not only that Zeppelin only stole lyrics not riffs but even so you're compelled to mention it all the goddamn time when describing any of their music, what riffs were stolen on this album? None, you didn't even give an example and thats because you can't, yeah you'll pull the whole Taurus thing out of your ass and with complete disregard for how horrible an example it is. Its completely irrelevant for you even to bring this **** up, you can't just express you're dislike for the album, you just GOTTA TROLL, and you're obviously trolling because i've already told you god knows how many damn times how it annoys me and that I'd wish you would stop.

Phew, anyway Jack. You can't change someones perceptions of the music they listen to, most peoples tastes are written in stone, if you think you're rantings about an album is gonna have any impact on other peoples perceptions about it, you're in lalaland.

I'd be no good at this. But

The case against:

I'm not gonna bother reviewing this song for song (they're barely distinguishable anyway) because that means I would have to revisit this album since I deleted it from my computer, to hell with that, this was incredibly boring, like mad insane boring. I've heard 5 minute Yngwie Malmsteen acoustic guitar solos that are less boring than this. I've never been one to value music because of its lyrics, thats the only thing that explains the appeal of this boring lad who both sings and plays guitar like he's on a sedative.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 05-21-2008 at 06:05 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote