Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey Musicbanter
Thread: Hey Musicbanter
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 12:48 AM   #71 (permalink)
paengkee
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcult_classicx View Post
i still got eyes on making some sort of compilation, btw.

i just im'ed my guitarist, looks like he's pretty busy now.

paengpulgar: SHITSHIT damnit dont distrub me
paengpulgar: GODDAMNIT
paengpulgar: fuck dude

i should ask him when he's not "busy"

i was busy hacking into someones page to get n00dz gddamnit. i got carried away and said one of my expressions while talking with the hackee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrannobear View Post
Francis, master our **** for the Ariadne's split plz?

Pinball is finally working on things like shirts and whatever, so all the ideas I have will not be shared with you >:]

Just kidding, if I come up with anything that doesn't fit our band, I'll toss it your way before I throw it away.
dude, up the tracks on mediafire so'z i could edits em. id prefer each drum mic track in separate tracks (overhead 1, overhead 2, snare, hat, tom1, tom2, kick, etc). as for guitars separate the main recordings from the overdubs. i expect 4 guitar tracks (rhythm/Left, lead/right, overdub1, and overdub2.) bass might just be one or two tracks (main bass. overdubs optional). and vocals, separate the clean tracks from the screamed tracks. thats all i need to work with

to make my job a little bit easier, i hope you could record them without digital clipping. and you better have the tone you want down on pat.

and lastly i need a reference recording. like, what you want the record to sound like. hehe i used converge albums as references for CB.

hit me up on myspace. im salad fingers on the cb page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcult_classicx View Post
man, this is all making me blush. thanks for all the support guys, as for this end, we're still working on new t-shirt stencils with the new font.
Fag
paengkee is offline   Reply With Quote