Music Banter - View Single Post - Coldplay : Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 03:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

If you cruise around the net a little I'm sure you'll come to the conclusion that there are apparently a lot of people who share your sentiment. In fact, I'd say those people have become just a tad tiresome with their constant nagging...you don't like them, we get it, move on...

OT: I've given it a few listens and the preliminary evaluation is as follows; not as good (or rather as immediate) as their previous albums. There aren't really any spectacular singles such as Clocks, Speed of Sound, The hardest part or Fix you, but there are some really good songs on it nonetheless. The intro, although in the leak it's rather bad quality (not sure if it's intentional), is instrumental but shows some spectacular pop-potential. Had they decided to make it into a proper song it would have been one of the best I'm sure...

There aren't really any songs I'd want to skip, but I'm a fanboy so I can't be objective. The standouts for now are Viva la vida, Strawberry swing and Death and all his friends. It seems they're moving towards pop more and more, which I'm actually quite happy about...

Last.fm

Last edited by adidasss; 06-06-2008 at 03:27 AM.