Music Banter - View Single Post - Neil Perry
Thread: Neil Perry
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 06:11 PM   #51 (permalink)
alliteration
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardonodude View Post
wow how do you like that, did you go to perry hall high?

yes the new recordings on disinformation fix are pretty much posthardcore. they sound like an entirely different band. I think they're ok but not nearly as good as they older sound. it wouldve been better if they wouldve used the better recording budget that they had to maybe rerecord some old songs or just songs that captured their older sound but of course bands mature and all that and I think in Jeromes Dream's case, the vocalist couldnt handle screaming his lungs out anymore. I didnt know they didnt include some songs from Usurp Synapse on disinformation fix, i feel gyped.
yeah, i'm trying to think of the songs, but i do know that some off of in examination of... and some of their splits are missing on there. "truth about pyecraft" which is one of my favorite songs, is not on there (or it might be a different named song...i can't remember) also, a lot of songs are retitled, which is stupid. also, some songs are split up, like the untitled songs off of the JD split, they are renamed and in different order. its retarded beyond belief. i absolutely can't stand that album whatsoever.
alliteration is offline   Reply With Quote