Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 02:19 PM   #43 (permalink)
ashtray
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
If you think that was being attacked I think you may be in for a shock. Nonsubmissivewife was just ribbing you & you seem to have take it personally.

She's one of the nicest people here and has never flamed anyone who whole time she's been here. If you think she's being nasty I think it may be in your best interest to get a thicker skin , or not take things to heart so much.
Well as I have mentioned I do not take anything personally. My apologies to NSW for thinking it was off topic and being condescending. I have done nothing but defend on how new I am to this sort of thing. I would have been happy to post goofy whatevers with whoever but wasn't sure if that was the place for it so I just took a stand.

ANYWAY.....what do you guys think of the "Name That Tune" idea? I have no idea how tech stuff works so if thats asking to much sorry for the noobness. Or maybe even name that album. Dudes / Dudettes could scan album art and we could guess which one it is. I think it would be fun.

EDIT : I thought this was a thread for improving the site. Not for which threads users should read.

Last edited by ashtray; 06-10-2008 at 02:26 PM.
ashtray is offline   Reply With Quote