Music Banter - View Single Post - women rights... don't just ignore this
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 03:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
All_Nite_Dinah
Not Impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
I`m sure those women would point out to you that they would find people not wearing those clothes just as offensive as you find them wearing them.

They do it because they feel they will be spiritually rewarded for it in the next life.To me thats a much better arguement for it than a load of PC bull**** against.

Agreed.

Most of the women wearing those clothes accept them as there dress for reiligios and social resons. Just because the US does something dosnt mean the rest of the world should be doing it too. I just think its sad that American people have this attitude like muslims dont WANT to be Muslim. They have this idea that its somehow forced on them or something. And thats just insane. Its just another religion with different customs, nothing more nothing less. We dont pity Jews and try to free them because they wear skull caps. And we dont try to liberate the pope because he wears that funny hat. Its just another way to convince people to force other cultures to assimilate our belief systems.

DEATH TO FALSE DUDES!
All_Nite_Dinah is offline   Reply With Quote