Music Banter - View Single Post - The 10 Track Mixtape Thread (Song Lists Without Links Will Be Deleted)
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 12:49 AM   #261 (permalink)
Sixx_Doll
Groupie

heres my list...

1- Khe Sahn - Cold Chisel- My mum and dad are huge fans of cold chisel and jimmy barnes and ive pretty much grown up listening to them all my life...The song Khe Sahn is prolly one of australia's "unofficial" national anthems its a song all aussies know and i guess it just reminds me of good times all thru my life.. and its an awesome song live.. trust me ive seen jimmy barnes 13 times over 10 years so far lol...cold chisel/jimmy barnes are my favourite band/singer in the whole world i love em so much!

2- On with the show - Motley Crue - This is my favourite Motley Crue song ever... i love the story it tells and its just so catchy..

3- What you Need - INXS - Im a huge fan of INXS ... it broke my heart back when michael hutchence died... i love this song... it gives me really good vibes of never giving up

4- Star Hotel - Cold Chisel - Another Chisel song... it tells such a great story of what was really going on back in the 70's and 80s in australia.. in particualar Newcastle..one of my fav places in the world..

5- Someday i'll be Saturday nite - Bon Jovi- My fav Bon Jovi Song... it takes me back to many good times being a tad drunk at alot of partys lol good times!!

6- Every rose has its thorn - Poison - I love this song...its got the most beautiful words..

7- Daughters of the Northern Coast - Aussie Crawl - This song reminds me of summertime in australia... i love it beach, beer and cricket thats all i need lol

8- Paridise City - Guns n Roses - What can i say.. its guns n roses... enuff said!!

9- Kokomo - The Beachboys - When i was like 3 years old this song was the only song id listen too and id cry if anyone turned it off lol... thats wat my family say anyways...

10- No Second Prize - Jimmy Barnes - Jimmy barnes (lead singer of cold chisel) , this song is again awesome live.. and the story of it is the never give up its helped me out in hard times... i love it...
Sixx_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote