Music Banter - View Single Post - Edumuhcation
Thread: Edumuhcation
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 12:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
blackTshirt
The Randomness

well in this part of europe i live in, the educational system is basically based on memory... they make us memorize all that sh*t they want us to reproduce and from this matter, it's not that good.
i agree about the english and forreign languages classes, those are the most important things you learn in school. and though i'm not the best in math, it really makes your brain work "faster", if you really wanna do it.

maybe it has nothing to do with what you wanted to say, but the bad part of highschool must be the popularity sh*t. kids are desperate to copy and imitate. school has its bad parts except from those we whine about everyday (like the fact that i have to leave to school at 12:30 or 1:30 pm and come home at 7:30 in the evening so my hole day is ruined; or the fact that we - the kids in my school- cannot choose our optional like any other school in my country should; 7 classes a day sounds too much for me... it's just exhausting; blah blah blah) i hate that everyone in my class only wants to get a good grade without trying to really learn something, something that could really help them in life... i mean maybe i don't do it either but at least i don't ask for good grades if i don't deserve them.

so something i remember from my past years? i remember my biology teacher teaching us anatomy. thats' one interesting subject. i used to get help from my parents (which are both doctors) then go to school and surprise everyone because i hadn't memorise it all but really understood something