Music Banter - View Single Post - Edumuhcation
Thread: Edumuhcation
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 02:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
covle
Music Addict

highschool was a blast for me. and i had three really good teachers. four actually, but i didnt go to maths in the second semester for that teacher. i couldnt do maths. its not that it was too hard, i just couldnt be bothered. so i graduated with 5 classes instead of six. the best teachers i had were the ones that gave you space. i have learnt a lot about the environment and "outdoor education" from the teacher because he was passionate about the environment, but he understood that if you didnt want to do it then your not going to. we didnt have to go to classes if we didnt want too. the other teacher was more of a lecturer. best english teacher i ever had. she would talk all class and if you payed attention youd get a ****load of notes. if you wanted to sleep she let you. if you wanted to walk out she wouldnt say anything. in victoria we have a system where at the end of year twelve you get an "E.N.T.E.R." score. each class is out of 50. 20 is a pass, and over 40 you get in the paper. for both the classes i had had with these teachers i got in the paper. every person learns differently. some prefer strict teachers with straight work, no discussion. just depends on what each individual prefers.

whoa...i quoted atreyu, that means im hardcore. look how hardcore i am!! thats hardcore...XXX
covle is offline   Reply With Quote