Music Banter - View Single Post - The 10 Track Mixtape Thread (Song Lists Without Links Will Be Deleted)
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #264 (permalink)
Nirvana_man
Groupie

Nirvana - "Radio Unit Shifter"

When people think of Nirvana, they always think of Smells like teen spirit, but in my case, i think more of Radio Unit Shifter, amazing all the crazy sounds they can make out of a guitar on that song alone, its like a song all messed up, but just awesome to trash a room.

Rage Against the Machine - "Testify"
When this song came out, it was the best protest song you could ever find and we used it to protest something we thought was unfair in school, brings good memories

The Strokes - "Reptilia"
I love the guitar sound on this one

Blink 182 - "Wasting Time"
Brings back memories of high school, you also add a nice catchy riff, this song is just awesome

Black Sabbath - "Paranoid"
I just love Ozzy's voice on that song, its a shame he's a mess now

Weezer - "Island In The Sun"
Awesome good feel music, especially if you have watched the video clip with the animals, perfect summer song

The White Stripes - "Fell In Love With A Girl"
Not only is the video clip of this song cool, but the guitar sound is just amazing.

The Libertines - "Up Bracket"
Maybe it has to do with the fact Barat and Doherty arent longer friends liked they used to (maybe they are, I dont know really), but this song feels like a friendship song for some reason

NOFX - "The Decline"
One of the few rare punk songs that last a whole 20 minute, its a roller coaster song which has parts that are slow and others really fast, a classic song.

Foo Fighters - "Good Grief"
I still dont understand why the Foo Fighters never play this song live, its just amazing coming from their first and what I think is their best album.
Nirvana_man is offline   Reply With Quote