Music Banter - View Single Post - My controversial views on religion (Christianity mostly)
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 09:35 PM   #47 (permalink)
The Unfan
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahluhabelle View Post
Nobody is more wrong or right or entitled to their opinion than anybody else.
I already addressed this but I'll do it again. The statement of God existing is a falsifiable one, therefore God is not an abstract. Either he exists or he doesn't, so someone is right and someone is wrong. No evidence points in his favor and depending on how we choose to define God some even points against him. If we define God as "Some being or thing that made things" than it is plausible he exists and it is a valid belief, if we define God as strictly the God of the bible than I'm fairly certain even the bible proves he is a farce.

Unless of course you're willing to believe in an all loving, melovalent, all knowing, yet somehow lacking knowledge of the future (see free will) being who is against murder yet has no qualms flooding the world killing many innocents. Not to mention his love is so grand his son had to die for you to be forgiven. Going a step further you also have to believe in a world transcending zombie jew who you must keep a relationship with via telepathy. So to even prove the biblical God plausible you first have to prove telepathy exists in the natural world.
The Unfan is offline   Reply With Quote