Music Banter - View Single Post - Kids in glass houses album review!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
dave2103
Groupie

Default Kids in glass houses album review!!!

I am going to make a brave statement “This is the album of your summer” why you ask ? Quite simply this is pop punk / power pop / pop at its very, very best. I knew that they were good along time ago but I was very cautious that the media attention might get to their heads. I was wrong. Here is a quick review of the best songs-

Fistcuffs – The heaviest song on the album and makes you want to start mosh pitting a great start.

Easy tiger – This is the first single on the album and if you’re a fan you would of already heard it. This song is insanely catchy with great lyrics.

Give me what I want – Or otherwise called me, me, me is even catchier that easy tiger and is the second single. The simple lyrics make it a must sing along at their gigs.

Saturday – A slow anthem, which is a great sing along song and is probably one of the best songs on the album.

Lovely bones – Slow starter turns into another brilliant song with the riffs and lyrics to become a favourite of the fans.

Shameless – A wonderfully crafted song, which is different to the other songs, and it shows their diversity.

Girls – It will make you dance the night away.

Good boys gone rad – similer to fistcuffs will demand a mosh pit at a gig.

To be honest with you is that the only flaw is the fact, that you don’t know what song you want to listen to when you put it in your stereo.

Lyrics – 8
Songs – 10
Diversity – 8
Production – 9
Lasting appeal – 9

Overall – 9/10
dave2103 is offline   Reply With Quote