Music Banter - View Single Post - New picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 01:14 PM   #82 (permalink)
Delicate
Urban Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEmochicKx
Ok girly..just because youre FAT and UGLY ( yeah thats right i said it) doesnt mean you have to insult me. To be honest I dont give a fuuck what you say or what you think of me..
You not minding your own business did however tick me off a bit..
Meh I have better things to do..
actually. reading back over that and re-looking at your picture. i think you look like a melted welly. or a wet cloth maybe. you disgust me. i think your just so ugly because of your personality.what you just said there was horrible. and you people are worse for defending her if you ask me. you took that picture a million times to try and get it looking how it does. DISGUSTING and DEGRADING of your womanliness! i class myself as quite a classy girl. you may think im fat and ugly but your opinion means nothing to me. nothing whatsoever! your nobody. and like i said im completely comfortable with who i am and i think if you even got to know me, my personality would make up for how i look anyway. you goon. you slutty goon. from hell.

She`s smart , funny , beautiful , down to earth , honest , sexy , easy to talk to and has great taste.

So yeah i`d say her
Delicate is offline   Reply With Quote